Student Services Center
Notes for Students:
Graduating in December 2014 or May 2015?
If so, you must apply for graduation in the FALL 2014 semester. The online application will open in AppalNet on August 26, 2014, and will close on September 26, 2014. There is a $15 fee to apply to graduate per distinct degree.
This is a change in practice and policy approved by the University for the 2014-2015 Undergraduate Bulletin. This change requires students to apply for graduation in the term immediately BEFORE the term in which they will complete all coursework for graduation (including internships, study abroad, etc.).
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Day of Fall, 2014 Classes - August 19
- Free Drop/Add Period - August 19-25
- Last Day to Drop a Full Semester Course (Using Career Drop) - October 23
- Last Day of Classes - December 5
- Commencement - December 13
- Grades Due - December 15
Click below to see the Parent Orientation presentation. Welcome Class of 2016.
Newly declared CHS major? Click below to see the CHS Orientation presentation.
|Freshman Orientation Class of 2016||3.97 MB|
|Orientation - Newly Declared Students||1.38 MB|
Departments and Programs
- Social Work
- Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Nutrition and Health Care Management
- Health and Exercise Science
- Recreation Management and Physical Education
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Institute for Health and Human Services
- Human Performance Lab- North Carolina Research Campus
Director of Student Services
Phone: 828-262-8590Fax: 828-262-8975
102 Edwin Duncan HallASU Box 32147Boone, NC 28608