Request for Change of Major/Minor/Certificate/Catalog Year

If you have applied to graduate you must contact the graduation unit in the registrar's office to request any major/minor/catalog changes. You should send an email from your ASU email account to: Include your name, banner ID, and the changes you are requesting. Remember the catalog year must be the same for ALL majors/minors/certificates.

Add 2nd Major