A Dedication to Excellence in Instruction
The Beaver College of Health Sciences has over 140 faculty members from throughout the world and represent diverse educational backgrounds and prefessional expertise. The majority of the faculty in the Beaver College of Health Sciences hold terminal degrees in their disciplines. Our faculty are nationally recognized for their research and scholarship and are highly trained.
Students who choose the Beaver College of Health Sciences will learn from extraordinary educators and potentially find research partners and mentors in our faculty. A dedication to effective instruction is a primary focus of the Beaver College of Health Sciences and we honor and celebrate the high quality education and accolades of our faculty.
Faculty and Staff by Department
- Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Health and Exercise Science
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Nutrition and Health Care Management
- Department of Recreation Management and Physical Education
- Department of Social Work