A Dedication to Excellence in Instruction
The Beaver College of Health Sciences has over 150 faculty members from throughout the world with diverse educational backgrounds and professional expertise. The majority of the faculty in the Beaver College of Health Sciences hold terminal degrees in their disciplines. Our faculty are nationally recognized for their research and scholarship and are highly trained.
Students who choose the Beaver College of Health Sciences will learn from and be mentored by extraordinary educators, and will have the opportunity to work with faculty outside the classroom through research partnerships and community outreach programs.
Faculty and Staff by Department
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Nutrition and Health Care Management
- Department of Public Health and Exercise Science
- Department of Recreation Management and Physical Education
- Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Office of Advising and Academic Support
- Office of the Dean
- Blue Cross NC Institute for Health and Human Services