To elevate health and well-being in our region and beyond by preparing future professionals through transformative and inclusive education, collaborative research, and community engagement.
To be a leader in inclusive education and innovative scholarship focused on health equity, resilience, and sustainability.
Our Core Values
The Beaver College of Health Sciences embraces the following core values that guide us in achieving our vision and fulfilling our mission. We are committed to:
- WELLNESS – Building and preserving a culture of health
- COMMUNITY – Creating, growing and learning together
- INCLUSION – Appreciating differences and fostering a supportive environment
- EQUITY – Striving to eliminate health disparities and promote access to care
- ADVOCACY – Advancing equitable health care and policies
- INTEGRITY – Promoting and modeling professional and ethical values
- INNOVATION – Embracing, creating and disseminating knowledge and new ideas